Overview BlueWater Federal is looking for a SATCOM Planning Support Specialist to support the United States Fleet Forces (USFF) Communications and Information Systems Division (N6) and its network capabilities contributing to Navy Fleet Readiness and Homeland Security. You will provide Satellite Communications Planning support to assist the government with C5I fleet operations. Responsibilities * Draft, review, and submit Satellite Access Requests and Gateway Access Requests on behalf of CTF-80 requirements.
* Review and update CTF-80 communications plans in support of standing or emergent communications requirements.
* Provide spectrum requirements coordination between U.S. Fleet Forces and the Navy and Marine Corps Spectrum Office. Qualifications * Bachelor's degree is preferred
* Must have an active Secret clearance
* 15+ years of overall experience to include 8 years communications planning and 4 years SATCOM planning
* In-depth knowledge and experience of the Joint Integrated SATCOM Tool and military Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations planning
* Specific systems planning experience for coplex spectrum requirements in support of Satellite Communications BlueWater Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed