Audi Hampton is lookingfor dedicated Service Technicians to help grow our boomingService Department and provide our customers with exceptional experiences.
The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced andprofessional workplace.
Add to your experience, develop your skill set and realize your potential with ourTeam.
We have successfully implemented a new pay structure for our technicians, doing away with the old antiquatedflat rate pay plan of the past.
We pay you by the clock hour with production and CSI bonuses.This change allows for pay stability for our technicians throughout the entireyear and lots of opportunity for growth!What We Offer
* Family owned since 1926 centrally located between Virginia Beach and Colonial Williamsburg
* in active, growing part of the state
* 5 day work week
* High capacity tools boxes provided
* Innovative, new Clock Hour pay structure, replacing the antiquated Flat Rate Pay structure.
* Our Technicians make great pay without cutting into family or personal time
* Rotating Saturdays
* Modern air conditioned shop
* Well-maintained state-of-the-art facility and with the latest technology equipment
* Highly productive, busy shop
* Plenty of room and lifts for our Techs
* Well-lighted work areas
* Shop floor is scrubbed each night
* All the latest software and computer terminals in our shop
* Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality and Safety Standards
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* All training expenses paid to further your career
* Continuingeducation, manufacturer hands onand web based training
* Professional Service Advisors and Parts Counter personnel who respect our Techs
* Our customers trust our shop so we always have plenty of good business for our Techs year-
* $5,000 Sign-On and $5,000 Relocation Assistance for experienced TechniciansQualifications
* Audi or Volkswagen experience a plus, but not required
* ASE Certification a plus
* Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent customer service skills
* Basic Computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Team player
* Must have a valid drivers license with no negative pts.
* Math, reading, and computer skills
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Must have the ability to travel out of the area up to twice a year for training
* Virginia State Inspector license a plusBenefits
* Health Insurance
* Prescription Coverage
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Chiropractic Coverage
* 401(K) Retirement Plan With Percentage Match!
* Tool Insurance Coverage
* PTO (Paid time off)
* Uniforms Provided
* Continued Paid Training
* Company Picnic in the Summer and an Employee Boat Cruise in the Fall
* Big Chew cookouts for all employees in the Summer during lunch hours
* Each month we recognize and reward employees for outstanding work, at our In Search of
* Excellence meetings.Contact Us For Details!*Submit YOUR resume with confidence that all contacts with us are completely confidential.
Do it TODAY!